On this weeks episode of Infection – The H1Z1 PODCAST we cover the Halloween patch, game bugs, and more.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:10:59 — 60.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
- Halloween Update 10/28
- Login Issues 11/2
- Server Maintenance 11/3
- More door issues
- Random Deaths
- No survival
- Battle Royale Air Strikes
- Why are they even in the game?
- Another Trading site
- Male Zombies
- HQ Male
- 3rd Person Rifle Jump
- Up to 5 man BR
- Why not allow less and have a checkbox if you want to fill the group?
- Props in streets
- Making base raiding fun again.
- Current Players
- Beginner Tip: Where to land in Battle Royale – Opfer Wilderness Camp – When choosing where to land you need to keep in mind what loot will be available vs how any other players will be there. Each cabin usually has a weapon and a vehicle is spawned near the diner. Following the cabins from west to east will take you to the road just south of Cranberry.
- Advanced Tip: When firing the AR15 you will notice it has a kick that goes to the left and right. It does not tend to kick back as you would expect with firing a real gun. When lining up shots at a distance keep in mind that you will be making your corrections to the left and to the right as you fire.
Leave A Comment