On this weeks episode of Infection – The H1Z1 PODCAST we cover the current status of the game, TwitchCon and more.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:26:45 — 59.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
- Test Server Update 9/1
- Live Server Hotfix 9/6 (FPS fix)
- Zombie density
- Road to TwitchCon Winner Announcement 9/4
- More insect effects
- No more popping in character animation
- Initial texture pass on female head
- Where are we now? Reddit
- Nice video of the base burning effect submitted by Kill Cam
- Road to Twitchcon: Fluffy Army!
- H1Z1 Invitational Prize Pool
- Over $138,896
- Current Players
- Beginner Tip: Starting a fire in H1Z1 – The quickest way to start a fire is to use a flare. Once you have used the flare it disappears from your inventory. If you need a consistent method of starting a fire your next choice would be a bow drill. This can be created with a scrap of cloth, a wood stick, and a wood plank. Sticks can be picked up from the environment and planks can be made from a wood log when you have a sharp tool. The best way to start a fire is with a lighter. You will randomly find these in containers around the map.
- Advanced Tip: When creating a large base you will need to gather a large amount of resources. An excellent way to do this is with the www.H1Z1db.net resource calculator. This allows you to create your base inside of Sketch Up and then upload the save file to the website. This will tell you exactly how much scrap metal and other materials that build will require. http://www.h1z1db.net/resourcecalc
Leave A Comment