On this weeks episode of Infection – The H1Z1 PODCAST we cover Roadmap, a server wipe and much more!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:34:48 — 65.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
- Road Map
- Server Poll
- Female model
- Game Update Notes March 27th
- M9 pistol has been added to the game, it can be found around the world in the core game and is available in Battle Royale.
- Fixed bug where branch could be used to chop down tree.
- Zombie density has been increased and is more reactive to players.
- Landmines and bear traps should now be much more responsive.
- Can now harvest blackberries and sticks while holding guns.
- Can now more easily enter a vehicle that is parked in a bush.
- Anti-cheat – Continuing our efforts to provide a better anti-cheat service and stop more cheaters
- Zombies zombies and more zombies
- New Crates
- New Dam
- Tactical gear concepts
- Craftable Lighting
- Lighting changes
Leave A Comment