On this weeks episode of Infection – The SURVIVAL PODCAST E3 Recap, ARK is launching, Huge H1Z1 changes and more.
- GOTW – Overwatch
- Shirt: http://imgur.com/a/iiLZQ
- Full Launch: https://twitter.com/survivetheark/status/874492127799119872
- Pre-Order: http://playark.com/
- 258.6: http://ark.gamepedia.com/258.6
- 258.61: http://ark.gamepedia.com/258.61
- 258.62: http://ark.gamepedia.com/258.62
- 258.71: http://ark.gamepedia.com/258.71
- 258.8: http://ark.gamepedia.com/258.8
- 258.81: http://ark.gamepedia.com/258.81
- Ragnarok: http://store.steampowered.com/app/642250
- Darwin Project
- State of Decay 2
- E3 Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qgL-6w22M
- Producer’s Letter: https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kill/news/producers-letter-june-9
- June 8th Update: https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kill/update-notes/game-update-june-8-2017
- Huge raiding change
Stronghold + Map: http://i.imgur.com/UK5tylm.jpg
Tip of the week: The Long Dark – It is recommended that you don’t instantly jump to Voyager or Stalker mode in this game. It is a definite challenge and you will need to be comfortable with the world and tools available to you in order to survive. Don’t be ashamed to start as Pilgrim and as you become comfortable attempt the next difficulty level.
- Pilgrim – “exploration” mode. Wolves and bears don’t attack you, and there are less of both than in other modes.
- Voyager -“middle” mode. There’s a few more wolves, but the biggest change is that they will attack without provocation. This is the default difficulty.
Stalker – “hardcore” mode. The wolves now seem to target you from halfway across the map.