- Lowered Hip Fire & Iron Sight horizontal recoil.
- Lowered damage.
- Improved overall consistency while firing.
- Increased Hip Fire recoil.
- Lowered damage per pellet.
- Lowered horizontal recoil.
- Lowered pellet count.
- Slightly increased fire rate.
- Adjusted pellet spread.
- Decreased pellet speed.
- Increased pellet weight.
- Decreased amount of bleeding caused when hit by shotgun.
- Updated Steam API to fix some crashes.
- Items that had the same placed and dropped item (like landmines) now have a different dropped item. You shouldn’t be able to accidentally drop them and blow yourself up anymore.
- Lighting has been given a significant overhaul, it should now look better in almost all circumstances. We’re not done yet, but this change should address any lighting problems that effect game play. You will most likely find some lighting artifacts(bright objects or strange glittering effects). We are aware and will address these as they come up. Feel free to report these.
- Fixed a bug in spawned item accounting that decreased spawn rate over time
- Objects will retain their orientation during placement mode when they change what surface they are being placed on.
- Free placed objects (ie, campfires, furnaces, animal traps, etc) cannot be stacked on top of each other.
- All placed objects can no longer collide with other objects, including player placed objects and static designer placed objects. This means that foundations cannot interpenetrate with other foundations, shacks, buildings, vehicles, roads, or anything else. Free placed objects also can’t interpenetrate with the same objects, excluding the object they are being placed on (ie, still be placed on a road, but not when colliding with a destroyed car).
- Fixed a bug with socket bound placement objects (ie, stairs on a foundation, barricade on a window, or anything that snaps to a fixed position) that allowed multiple of these objects to interpenetrate each other (a common case was stairs overlapping stairs).
- Cannot place free-placed objects on rocks and tree stumps
- Key bindings can now be re-mapped. After selecting an action, press the key to map to that action. Pressing