On this weeks episode of Infection – The H1Z1 PODCAST we cover the server wipe, Ark news and more.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:49:45 — 75.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
- Live Server Update 11/18
- Upcoming changes to building
- Server Wipe (11/25) & BR Teaming
- Hotfix 11/19
- My experience in BRs last week… (Not pleasant)
- Nick’s experience playing a true survival game (ARK)
- Reddit’s “Hot” posts have a few command and many neutral upvotes.
- Thoughts on Survival Month… (November)
- Speculations from the community (Some huge thing coming…)
- New map for Christmas?
- ARK Community vs H1Z1
- Ark upcoming content
- Survival Game Updates
- Current Players
- Beginner Tip: Where to land in Battle Royale – Pleasant Valley (Apartments) – When landing on the apartments it is best to start on the roof and work your way down. If someone else lands on the same building you should run quickly down to the next floor and get a weapon in an apartment to defend against other players that might have also landed.
- Advanced Tip: When in a firefight aim for the feet. Leg shots will have 25% damage each shot. Four shots will kill someone. Their body armor and helmets will not change how quickly they die.
Leave A Comment