Marco Catena from Miscreated join us to talk about the game on this week’s episode of Infection – The SURVIVAL PODCAST
- How did you get into the business. Did you start out doing level design or start in another area?
- How long have you worked for Entrada?
- Will you be participating in the upcoming title?
- Is this your full time job?
- Do you have any inside info on some cool things coming up with Miscreated?
- Have you worked with any other engines other than Cryengine?
- Do you do work for other studios as well?
- Where do you see Miscreated going?
- Any word on updates to the base building system?
- Has there been further consideration of moving to Lumberyard?
- How has the process changed over time with planning, designing, and implementing content in Miscreated?
- Has the team had to struggle with the engine at all to implement things like the sewer tunnels?
- If someone played Miscreated at some point and didn’t like it, what can you say to them?