On this weeks episode of Infection – The SURVIVAL PODCAST we have Jens Erik from Conan Exiles on the show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:04:17 — 85.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
- Update 45: http://miscreatedgame.com/news/update-45/
- 253.99: http://ark.gamepedia.com/253.99
- 253.992: http://ark.gamepedia.com/253.992
- 253.995: http://ark.gamepedia.com/253.995
- 254 Pushed to Jan 30th.
- Primitive+ 1.4: http://ark.gamepedia.com/1.4_(Primitive_Plus)
- Test Weather: http://imgur.com/a/GDWL6
- JS Test (1/20): https://redd.it/5p7lph
- JS NPCs: https://redd.it/5pqgvn
- KotK Cross Region: https://redd.it/5ps5yw
- NA Servers https://redd.it/5pyqqe
- KOTK Update: https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kill/update-notes/game-update-january-25
- Devblog 144: https://playrust.com/devblog-144/
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO_qcplykT0
- 184.108.40.206: https://goo.gl/vyAQK7
- The Forest
- Update 65: http://hurtworld.com/hurtworld-update-65/
Tip of the week: ARK – Managing an ARK server without a management application can be a pain. Whether you are looking to host one on a Windows or Linux computer there are excellent tools to help you keep it up to date, manage and update mods, and start/stop it when needed. If using Windows a great tool is the “Ark Server Manager.” If you visit their website at arkservermanager.com you can download their most recent version. If you are hosting on Linux there is a great command line tool named Ark Server Tools. It is maintained on GitHub and can be easily updated from the command line.
Ark Server Tools (Linux): https://github.com/FezVrasta/ark-server-tools
Ark Server Manager (Windows): http://arkservermanager.freeforums.net/thread/3/downloads
Leave A Comment