On this weeks episode of Infection – The H1Z1 PODCAST we cover The Hizzy Awards, Map update tools, Squad systems, and change logs.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:39:39 — 68.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
- H1Z1 Awards aka Hizzy Awards
- Realtime Map Update Tool
- Do not use. Could get you banned.
- Progress against cheaters
- Are the nights too dark?
- Should they keep the nights dark and add items to overcome this in game?
- Night Vision
- Head Lamps13
- Some sort of vision enhancement glasses
- Flashlight slot
- Boosting FPS in game
- Gamma adjustment for “night vision”
- Squad System Test
- /squad invite <name>
- /squad accept <name>
- Car sound bug
- Weapon Damage Guide
- Server Wipe
- Adam Clegg: “The team wasn’t ready to announce wipe date today because of setbacks, maybe we will tomorrow. Up to a lot of things having to line up”
- Secret basement under police station in Pleasant Valley
- Playing alone vs group
- Lone Wolf
- Playing Battle Royale for long periods of time
- Our Steam Group
- Streaming more
Leave A Comment