Sons Of The Forest, Steam Numbers, Survive the Nights and more on this week’s episode of Infection – The SURVIVAL PODCAST
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:16:30 — 93.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Friday Night Game Night: Survive the Nights
- Sons of the Forest
- Trailer: Sons Of The Forest Trailer 2
- New Years: New Year Surprise Event!
- Genesis 2: ARK: Genesis Part 2 Teaser Trailer & TLC Pass 3!
- 320.31: https://ark.gamepedia.com/320.31
- Video: Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 5 Battle Pass Gameplay Trailer
- Zero Point Video: Zero Point Story Trailer for Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 5
- Video: Master Chief Joins The Fight In Fortnite
- Video: Stop The Press! The Last Laugh Bundle Is Here
- Elite Dangerous
- Rocket League
- Osiris: New Dawn
- Jaws of Extinction
- Patch Notes: https://pastebin.com/59f0bSnk
- 7 Days to Die
- Dev Diary: Dev Diary #156 – New Assets in Update 1.5
- Update 1.5: Update 1.5: Enhancing Exploration
- Dev Diary: Dev Diary #158 – Exploration, ahoj!
- Last Oasis
Tip of the week: Survive the Nights – Hoping that we all have a chance to play some Survive the Nights together this weekend I thought it would be helpful to give some tips. In the game the current weapons are guns. You have knives, axes, etc. that are used for cutting up logs, cutting down trees, and other utilitarian objectives. Other items you can pick up are can openers, tinder, coal, and firewood. These will all help you in cooking. When you first load into the game you will want to press 2 to equip your flashlight. If you left click you wind up the flashlight and then right click to turn it on. The game can be very dark and this is helpful. Similar to 7 Days to Die you want to beware at night. A difference between many other games is that there are no drops from killing other players. Finally you will want to write down what server you are playing on. They don’t have a quick and easy way to find your already created characters.